OUR VALUED PRESENTING SPONSORS
- 5 Myler Stailess Steel Flat Shank Bit w Sweet Iron Copper Inlays & Rollers 128
- Vittoria Nylon Wheelbag 28 x5 With Vittoria Design Coloured (for 1 Wheel) -
- Fibre-Metal 280-706GY Superglas Fiberglass Welding Helmet W-Glass Hol
- 60185 Ultralight Camp Bed 200KG Bearing Breathable Waterproof Bed Surface TA
- Proform 525 CT PFTL496170 Walking Belt Part Number 392489
- Malkoff MDC XP-L 16650 500 Lm flashlight excellent rare
- Intex Best Inflatable Bed Queen Size Air Mattress 20 High 600 Lb Weight Capacity
- Schwalbe Durano Plus Etape Folding Tyres, a pair of 700x23c or 23-622
- Hochwertige schwedische Trense VARIMAR aus Leder brown Neu incl. Zügel
- USATuff Cooler Wrap Decal fits YETI Tundra 75qt Full Lower USA Green Line Flag
- Bottes Valencia Hiver tige courte black 37 V (L 36cm; H 41cm)
WHAT IS THE CFEF?
LEARN MORE ABOUT CFEF & OUR INITIATIVES
CFEF members elect officers and five members-at-large from among all voting members to serve on an Executive Committee. These peer leaders work with the president and staff to govern the organization and direct the activities of the Consortium on behalf of all member foundations, bringing opportunities and issues to the full membership at quarterly meetings.
Florida’s K-12 local education foundations invest in students, teachers and classrooms to fund opportunities and support beyond what tax dollars provide. They serve 99% of our state’s 2.8 million students with a variety of initiatives to enhance education, help students, support teachers and drive innovation.
State Funds Provide $1 for $1 Match Incentive for Charitable Giving to Increase Student Achievement in Florida
Since 2006, more than 13.3 million students have been impacted, including nearly 4 million low-performing students.
64 School Districts participated in 2017-18. For the 2018-19 school year, $4 million has been allocated by the Florida Legislature.
Since 2001, more than $46.5 million in total funds have been invested (state and private).
More than 1,200 business and community leaders serve as volunteer leaders of local education foundations.
Business and philanthropic organizations often partner with the CFEF to develop and implement projects in a strategic, turn-key manner with CFEF staff facilitating the relationship, providing accountability and recognizing the donor on a statewide level as well as on the local level through the Salming Miles Mens Running shoes Cushioned Trainers - Green.
Join with others to fund a classroom project now. A few dollars can make a big difference for a motivated teacher with a great idea!
The Support Education license plate provides support for students and teachers in each county when the tag is purchased or renewed! You can provide a license to learn for your local students and become part of Florida's driving force for public education when you choose the Support Education tag.
Florida's local education foundations have developed performance standards in six key areas ensuring a strong foundation that is sustainable beyond leadership and program changes. CFEF members can choose to go through a self-assessment and peer review process with a goal of strengthening their individual foundation.
SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING ACROSS THE CFEF NETWORK!
Hover over images for the latest news